Thursday, March 27, 2008

way more fun than counting sheep

so i post quite a lot about my life, and in particular about my life as a lesbian. which might lead someone to believe that i would likely find more uses for the word homosexual in my daily musings, than, say, a Christian organization with a stated mission of bringing a "biblical perspective to public policy."

yep.

the number of times the word "homosexual", or some derivation thereof, appears in The Slant (202 posts, excluding this one):

28.

the number of times the word "homosexual", or some derivation thereof, appears in the last TWO posts of the CCL:

26.

Biblical perspective. I had no idea the Bible discussed homosexuality so frequently.

Isn't obsession fascinating?

2 comments:

Dawn on MDI said...

Honestly, if I spent half as much time doing all of the things in bed that Mikey Mouse spends thinking about all of the things I might do in bed, I would: A) be exhausted; B) never have time to leave the house for work or groceries; and C) be in a much better mood than I am at present.

j said...

well, you know, if you're a hit whore, at least they're linking directly to here!