Wednesday, May 14, 2008

comic interlude

a bizarre moment of animal and human role-reversal...

i was just sitting on my bed with my laptop, and heard a thump, a splash, and a rather distressed meow. i looked up to see willie run into the bedroom and give me that lassie, lassie, timmy fell in the well!! kinda look and then he turned around and ran into the bathroom.

so i followed him.

and i walked into the bathroom just in time to see oscar struggling his way out of the toilet.

my dad is gonna love this story.

2 comments:

MRMacrum said...

I take it Oscar is a klutz.

Dawn on MDI said...

Kitten (he came with that name - it's not my fault) drinks out of the toilet. He is tall/long enough that he can stand on his hind legs and drape his front half into the bowl to reach the water. We used to get freaked out over it, but considering how he takes a bath, it really seems pretty minor, and if he doesn't seem to mind, why should we, really?

That and he was raised by dogs, so he thinks truly that it is his water dish. The bowl of water next to his food dish is merely a decoration into which he sheds.

He's never fallen in, though. Curious about Oscar.