this is *not* a run-schedule, Monique-ee.
but still. a random list is better than nothing, right? in a perfect world, and in no particular order, i would love to....
- read The Kite Runner and The Lovely Bones
- organize the 500 pages of Slant Posts i printed off because it will make me feel as though i've actually written a book. i understand this likely makes me sound sorta....well....geeky. but still. i've never written 500 pages of anything before. and maybe there are the beginnings of a novel in there somewhere. you just. never. know.
- see the ocean at least five times
- Sleep. In.
- remove "professional" from my Queer Status for the entire vacation.
- hang in shapleigh for two days
- spend time with the posse. i am so Posse Deprived.
- tool around in lady bug's car just to get reactions from people
- go to cele and ann's annual birthday party. and drink frozen margaritas.
- write. write. write. write.
- go camping for three days (and not in central park. ahem.) hermit island. yeah baby.
- meditate twice a day, every day
- visit friends
- catch J up on a few episodes of The Wire, Season 4. it's sooooo good.
- give willie a haircut (don't ask. it's complicated. and admittedly, a little bit like work. but still. he's got...some issues.)
- domestic goddessificate my apartment
- overdose on nag champa
- go on a hike with corey
- send a musical care package to the Big Apple.
- listen to some live music, preferrably outdoors
- rent The Other Boleyn Girl because I. Heart. Natalie. Portman. OH and double-feature it with Notting Hill because sometimes i'm a total sap and that is one of the sweetest. movies. ever.
- go to boston with my baby sister and see a play. nice.
- hope for at least one rainy day so that i can just. be. lazy. and spend that entire day in my pj's. the ones with the mice on them.
- watch a sunrise.
- watch a sunset.
- see the ABBA movie and fall in love with meryl streep all over again
- cook something. that's not in a box. or frozen. expand those culinary horizons.
i will not paint. my. bathroom. too much like work.
i will not obsessively check my eqme email. exactly like work.8 1/2 hours and counting....